November 6, 2018 General Election
Listed here are Cincinnati Right to Life Political Action Committee endorsed/preferred candidates to-date for the November 6, 2018 general election. Check back for additions as candidates are endorsed.
Download a CRTL-PAC ballot card of endorsed candidates to use when voting.
Candidate surveys for these candidates and others (not endorsed) may be viewed at CincinnatiRightToLife.org for you to verify all pro-life positions.
NEWS FLASH: CINCINNATI RIGHT TO LIFE PAC SUPPORTS CONGRESSMAN JIM JORDAN FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE [Read more]
- Steve Chabot, 1st Dist.
- Brad Wenstrup, 2nd Dist.
- Warren Davidson, 8th Dist.
Ohio Court of Appeals
- Mike DeWine, Governor
- Jon Husted, Lt. Governor
- Robert Sprague, Treasurer
- Keith Faber, Auditor
- Dale Stalf, 1st District
- Dennis Deters, 1st District
- Charles Miller, 1st District
- Robert C. Winkler, 1st District
- Stephen W. Powell, 12th District
- Tom Brinkman, 27th Dist.
- Louis W. Blessing III, 29th Dist.
- William J. Seitz, 30th Dist.
- Marilyn Tunnat, 32nd Dist.
- Candice Keller, 53rd Dist.
- Paul Zeltwanger, 54th Dist.
- John Becker, 65th Dist.
- Doug Green, 66th Dist.
- Leslie Ghiz, Judge of Court of Common Pleas
- Curt C. Hartman, Judge of Court of Common Pleas
- Chris Monzel, Commissioner
- Dusty Rhodes, Auditor
- Victor M. Haddad, Judge of Court of Common Pleas
- Jerry McBride, Judge of Court of Common Pleas
- Claire Corcoran, Commissioner
- Linda L. Fraley, Auditor
- Tom Grossman, Commissioner